Anti-spam policy: cover
1. This template legal document was produced and published by SEQ Legal LLP.
2. We control the copyright in this template, and you may only use this template in accordance with the licensing provisions in our terms and conditions. Those licensing provisions include an obligation to retain the SEQ Legal credit incorporated into the template.
3. The current version of our terms and conditions is available at: https://seqlegal.com/our-terms-and-conditions.
4. If you would like to use this template without the SEQ Legal credit, you can purchase a licence to do so at: https://www.website-contracts.co.uk/seqlegal-licences.html
5. You will need to edit this template before use. Guidance notes to help you do so are set out at the end of the template. During the editing process, you should delete those guidance notes and this cover sheet. Square brackets in the body of the document indicate areas that require editorial attention. “ORs” in the body of the document indicate alternative provisions. By the end of the editing process, there should be no square brackets left in the body of the document, and only one alternative from each set of alternatives should remain. Elements may be specified as optional in the accompanying notes, but that does not mean that they are in all cases removable. Depending upon the circumstances, an optional element may be: (i) required by law; or (ii) necessary to ensure that the document is internally consistent.
6. If you have any doubts about the editing or use of this template, you should seek professional legal advice.
7. You may be able to get free legal guidance using our public Q&A system, available at: https://seqlegal.com/questions.
8. You can request a quote for legal services (including the adaptation or review of a legal document produced from this template) using this form: https://seqlegal.com/request-quote.
1.1 In the context of electronic messaging, “spam” means [unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose].
1.2 We have a zero-tolerance spam policy.
2.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://seqlegal.com).
You must retain the above credit. Use of this document without the credit is an infringement of copyright. However, you can purchase from us an equivalent document that does not include the credit.
3. Spam filtering
3.1 Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming [email and other] messages and filter out messages that appear to be spam.
3.2 We may also report incoming email as spam. This can result in IP addresses and domain names being blacklisted.
4. Spam filtering issues
4.1 No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered out by our systems.
4.2 If you believe that a legitimate message you have sent has been filtered out by our systems, please advise the message recipient by another means.
4.3 You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by:
(a) sending the message in plain text (instead of, or in addition to, HTML);
(b) removing any message attachments;
(c) avoiding the terminology and text styling typically used by spammers; and/or
(d) ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
5. User spam
5.1 We provide a facility that enables users to send [email messages] OR [private messages] OR [[message type(s)]] to others.
5.2 Users must not use our messaging facility or any of our other services to store, copy, send, relay or distribute spam.
5.3 Full provisions concerning the use of our messaging facility are set out in [our website terms and conditions of use].
6. Receipt of unwanted messages from us
6.1 In the unlikely event that you receive any message from us or sent using our systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact us using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
7.1 We may amend this policy at any time by publishing a new version on our website.
8. Our details
8.1 This website is owned and operated by [Nomad Explorer].
8.2 Our principal place of business is at [Bhubaneswar].
8.3 You can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
(a) [by post, to [Lane-3, Khandagiri-square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, 751030]];
(c) [by telephone, on [the contact number published on our website from time to time]]; or
(d) [by email, using [the email address published on our website from time to time]].
(e) You can also contact us via comment section and grievance form